Guarantee JURA professional coffee machines – New Zealand
Congratulations on the purchase of your JURA coffee machine. JURA is proud to manufacture ‘premium’ products that provide the ultimate coffee experience for our customers, all over the world. We expect that you will enjoy many years of excellent service from your JURA coffee machine.
In order to avoid any unnecessary inconvenience on your part, we suggest carefully reading the instruction manual (provided), before contacting our distributor or Authorised Service network. We also recommend that you retain all original product packaging, to ensure the safe transportation of your product, should it need to be returned for repair or service purposes.
By this warranty, Coffee Biz NZ Ltd (Jura Authorised Distributor) warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of original purchase as printed in the Invoice, when used for its intended environment and is limited to New Zealand.
During the warranty period if the product proves defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Coffee Biz NZ Ltd, through its Authorised Service Centres will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or replace the product or its defective parts upon the terms and conditions set below.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and or for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits covered by this warranty are in addition to all implied warranties, other rights and remedies in respect of the product, which the consumer may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
This warranty can only be exercised when the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, product type and place where it was purchased from) is presented together with the defective product. Coffee Biz NZ Ltd reserves the right to refuse free warranty service if the above document cannot be presented or if the information contained in it is incomplete or illegible.
Coffee Biz NZ Ltd warranties apply to New Zealand only. Products used outside New Zealand must be returned to New Zealand at the owner’s expense. Shipping expenses, duties and any other charges occurring with sending a repaired or replaced product back to the owner, outside of New Zealand, are the liability of the owner.
The following is not covered under this warranty:
- Periodic maintenance (cleaning and de-scaling) and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Any modification or changes to upgrade the product from its normal purpose as described in the instruction manual.
- The fading or discolouring of panels and chrome accented accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements, dishwashers, abrasive cloths, etc.
- Damage resulting from:
- Improper installation
- Misuse, including but not limited to failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with JURA’s instructions on the proper use and maintenance;
- Failure to use the Claris filter in accordance with JURA’s instructions;
- Use of de-scaling or cleaning tablets other than JURA branded products.
- The presence of insects or vermin.
- Foreign agents (e.g. Stones, plastic wood, paper clips, syrup, water, pebbles, glass, cork, etc) mixed with the coffee beans or the usage of inappropriate coffee beans which results in grinder clogging (eg. flavoured beans).
- The use of products that are not designed for these machines such as, instant coffee, chocolate etc.
- Repairs performed by non-authorized Service Centres, or the customer himself;
- Negligence, accidental or otherwise.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation, or any cause beyond the control of JURA.
Warranty is provided by:
Coffee Biz NZ Ltd
6b Polaris Place East Tamaki
Telephone: 0800 695 872
In order to claim your warranty, you must:
- Provide your original receipt as proof of purchase.
- Be within the warranty period.
- Comply with all warranty conditions.
Coffee Biz NZ Ltd will pay for the following costs during the warranty period:
1. All Parts & Labour.
Please send all requests for warranty claims to:
Coffee Biz NZ Ltd
Telephone: 0800 695 872
Please complete the registration details below and keep it for your information and future reference. Your registration will also grant you access to future updates, promotions and special offers from Jura.