We are committed to protecting Your Privacy in accordance with New Zealand Privacy Principles. We also recognise that when You choose to provide Us information about Yourself that You trust Us to act responsibly and in Your best interests therefore We have the following policies in place to protect Your personal information.
Storing Your Information
Securing Your Information
When making a transaction through this Website Your information will pass through a secure server using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. The encryption process ensures that Your information can not be read by or altered by outside influences.
Information We Collect
When You request Goods or Services We may collect Personal Information supplied by You when You complete an online form in order to facilitate the purchase of Goods and/or Services. Such information will enable Us to process Your transactions efficiently, analyse our Website services and enable Us to provide a higher level of customer service (which may include informative or promotional activities).
We may also collect the following information/tracking data for statistical purposes and to help Us understand how to make Our Website more available and user friendly for You and to measure the success of any advertising activities We may under take:
- Your IP address.
- The date and time of Your visits to Our Website.
- Your clicks and activity on this Website.
- The referring Website if any through which You clicked through to this Website.
- Technical information on Your browser, device and operating systems.
Information We Release
We will only release information about You as authorised by Yourself, required by law or where required in order for Us to provide Goods or Services to Yourself e.g to third party suppliers, or delivery companies. Where supplied to such third parties the information provided will only be sufficient for the third party to perform their services and may not be used by them for any other purpose.
We will not release Your information for any purpose which You could reasonably expect us not to release the information.
Except as detailed above We do not share, give, sell, rent, or lease information to third parties and Your Personal Information will only be disclosed to those employees within Our organisation who have a need to know in order to ensure You are provided with information about Our products and Services or to request Goods and Services through this Website.
Under the Privacy Act legislation You can ask to see any information We may hold about You and You also have the right to have any inaccuracies in the same corrected by Us. We will comply with any such requests to the extent required by the Privacy Act legislation within fourteen (14) days of the receipt of Your request. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data We collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date.
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the European Economic Area “EEA” can object to processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting Us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Concerns” section below.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing Your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing We conducted prior to Your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of Your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article- 29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Questions & Concerns
If You have any questions or comments, or if You have a concern about the way in which We have handled any privacy matter, please use Our contact form via this Website to send Us a message. You may also contact Us by postal mail or email at:
For EEA Residents:
For the purposes of EU data protection legislation, Trina Minogue is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Your Personal Information. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
For Non-EEA Residents:
Attention: Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: PO Box 64096
Botany AUCKLAND 2163
We and Our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when You use this Website, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons. These web beacons track certain behavior such as whether the email sent through the Website was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. They also allow Us to collect information such as the recipient’s:
- IP address, browser, email client type and other similar details;
- Tracking Website usage and traffic;
- Reports are available to Us when We send email to You, so We may collect and review that information.
These cookies do not read Your hard drive but may be stored on Your hard drive to enable Our Website to recognise You when You return to the same.
If at any time You are on a mailing list of Ours then You may request to be removed from the same and We will comply with Your request if there is no unsubscribe button provided then please contact Us with Your request using the “Contact Us” section of this Website.